Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
RV Dual Digital Wireless Backup Camera Kit with 7 Inch LCD Monitor Trailer Rear View Front View Camera Without Difference Color No Interference IP69 Waterproof Latest Wide-Angle Camera
- ►Upgraded HD Digital Wireless Backup Camera. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on up to 60 ft vehicles. Warm Tips : Bracket Adapter&Pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according your need.
- ►Very easy to install. Connect the monitor to the cigarette charger and connecting the camera to running/reserving light for continuous/reserving use. There is no wires bettween the monitor and cameras, making all things much easier. You can switch the image between each camera.
- ►The monitor has split screen ability with four way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4–, you can add a 3rd/4th camera for it. You can choose just monitor single image or split dual/quad images. If you would like extra camera, just contact us to get it for free.
- ►Super large 7” monitor：The image is super clear and any distortion is reduced to a minimum. Thus, you will get to enjoy a flawless parking and driving experience.HD high quality resolutions chips. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off.
- ►The system is compatible with RVs,Trucks,Buss,Vans,Trailers,Campers,5th wheel,Motorhomes. A professional instruction sheet comes in the package. We provide 2-year warranty and replacement service (All support and service via [email protected] )
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 15:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 02:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that is happening at the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process can also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important guides that can assist you choose the best backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be decided by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you can do it on your own not like while putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed by way of a technician to be sure that all the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, choose one so as to give you enough view whilst reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the camera must be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other very important issue that you need to consider when buying the backup digicam. A few cars are slightly large and one digicam won't be capable of give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to cover the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.