Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
RV Dual Digital Wireless Backup Camera Kit with 7 Inch LCD Monitor Trailer Rear View Front View Camera Without Difference Color No Interference IP69 Waterproof Latest Wide-Angle Camera
- ►Upgraded HD Digital Wireless Backup Camera. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on up to 60 ft vehicles. Warm Tips : Bracket Adapter&Pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according your need.
- ►Very easy to install. Connect the monitor to the cigarette charger and connecting the camera to running/reserving light for continuous/reserving use. There is no wires bettween the monitor and cameras, making all things much easier. You can switch the image between each camera.
- ►The monitor has split screen ability with four way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4–, you can add a 3rd/4th camera for it. You can choose just monitor single image or split dual/quad images. If you would like extra camera, just contact us to get it for free.
- ►Super large 7” monitor：The image is super clear and any distortion is reduced to a minimum. Thus, you will get to enjoy a flawless parking and driving experience.HD high quality resolutions chips. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off.
- ►The system is compatible with RVs,Trucks,Buss,Vans,Trailers,Campers,5th wheel,Motorhomes. A professional instruction sheet comes in the package. We provide 2-year warranty and replacement service (All support and service via [email protected] )
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process can be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential points that can assist you choose the right backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution can be made up by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is reasonably simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to whilst installing the wired one that should be performed by means of a technician to ensure that all the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one so as to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you can see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you wish to have to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. A few automobiles are relatively large and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.