Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
SAMFIWI HD1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera System Kit Built in DVR with Stable Signal 7”LCD Monitor Support Split/Quad Screen Free 32GSD Card + Extended Antenna Suitable for Truck/Trailer/RV/Van
- √ [Signal Upgrade] Fully upgrade the wireless signal, and give a 16.4ft signal extension antenna. Suitable for vehicles under 100ft, open area working range up to 984ft, speed up to 70mph can also achieve a smooth picture of about 30 frames per second.
- √ [DVR split-screen monitoring] The monitoring mode can be switched to single screen or split-screen (up to 4). Support real-time viewing and playback, up to 128G storage. The monitor and camera can also be directly connected to the power supply to monitor the house or garden.
- √ [1080 HD highlight] IPS highlight display, 1080P HD display, you can manually adjust the screen brightness, any time, even in sunglasses, you can see clearly.
- √ [Unique high-quality camera] Equipped with 1 unique ultraviolet night vision cameras-“smile”, when the sunlight is dim, the lights will be turned on automatically. Zinc alloy material, good heat dissipation, internal glue filling process, completely waterproof.
- √[Professional after-sales] We have a professional technical team and after-sales team to provide 30 free replacements and 24-hour technical support customer service for the product. If you have any questions, please contact us by mail or email: SAMFIWI-US@outlook.com
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Excellent license plate wired backup camera,designed for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan and Sedans.Work well on old cars,new cars or used cars.
- ►Universal rear view camera,Suit for 12-24V DC Power.26ft RCA video cable.It will work well if your radio,monitor,DVD player or screen has the RCA connector.
- ►Crystal Clear Image Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.8 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent parking camera for safe reversing and driving.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to help the driver while backing up because it displays all that is taking place at the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important guides to help you select the right backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will be made up by means of the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you can do it by yourself not like whilst installing the hardwired one which has to be carried out by means of a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one in order to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other crucial factor that you wish to have to think about while buying the backup camera. Some cars are relatively large and one digital camera won't be capable to give a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.