Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E1T0B/AM)
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V-Nand Technology, the 860 Evo SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- Continuity tester/Wire tracer
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with Tcg Opal and Ieee 1667
- Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- Included contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 GB/S) SSD & user manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is a device that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the process can be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important considerations to help you select the most ideal backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be determined by way of the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is slightly easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like whilst installing the hardwired one which has to be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that the entire interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so that they can come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the items which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you want to consider whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are moderately huge and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to cover all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole rear view.