Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V-Nand Technology, the 860 Evo SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- Continuity tester/Wire tracer
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with Tcg Opal and Ieee 1667
- Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- Included contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 GB/S) SSD & user manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 10.1 inch Computer Display: High resolution : 1024*600 RGB; Aspect ratio: 16:9;Built-in speaker;Power supply: 9-30V DC(AC adapter: 12V); Video system: PAL / NTSC.
- Multi-functional Mini TV Screen: It support VGA / AVI / HDMI / DVD / PC / CCTV / TV, compatible with security system, vehicle monitor, backup camera system, it is suitable for gaming, computer and so on.
- 2-channel video inputs: Automatically switch to backup camera picture when car backup. And back to your DVD/VCD video when you finished car reverse.
- 【Power Hub For All Your Smart Devices】From laptops to cameras, drones, and smartphones, Omnicharge can keep all your devices charged up. Compact and functional.
- 【Extensive Features】All-In-One power solution with high powered AC, USB-C PD for laptops, Wireless charging, QC 3.0 USB-A, Adjustable DC power, pass-through charging and solar charging.
- 【High Powered, Fast Charging】70wh (20000mah) battery capacity. Charge safe and fast with high charging efficiency. 100 watt AC and DC, 60 watt USB-C PD, powers most smart devices including MacBook Pro and Surface Pro.
- Dual Band WiFi: 2.4GHz (2400 - 2485 MHz),5GHz/5.8GHz (5150 - 5850 MHz); Gain: 3dBi; Direction: Omni-directional; Antenna Connector: RP-SMA Male Connector;
- Package: 2 x WiFi Antenna;
- Compatible with: Wireless Network Router, WiFi AP Hotspot Modem, WiFi USB Adapter, Desktop PC Wireless Mini PCI Express PCIE Network Card Adapter;
- 600VA / 330W Backup Battery power supply
- 7 Outlets (NEMA 5-15R): 5 UPS Battery Backup with Surge Protection Outlets, and 2 Surge Protector Only Outlets
- 1 USB Charger Port (1.5A) for cell phones and other portable electronics
- Protect your devices from power outage, compatible with router, modem, security camera, smartphone, fax machine, fingerprint recorder, DSL, and can still use the network in case of power outage.
- This mini UPS has 2 ways of input, 12V DC with adapter (faster) or 5V USB (slower).
- Built-in 10000mAH lithium batterypack with a standard USB port, can be used as a normal power bank as well.
Last update on 2021-07-28 at 10:22 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-28 at 07:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process may also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial points that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer can be decided by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is quite simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like while putting in the wired one that should be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that the entire interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so they can provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you're looking together with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other crucial issue that you need to decide upon when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are relatively huge and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.