Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- What You Get: 10PCS SKOANBE LR44 A76 (AG13/357 303 SR44 ) Batteries.the size is 11.6*5.4mm
- If your device uses any of the following batteries, this is what you are looking for : LR44,CR44,SR44,357,SR44W,AG13,G13,A76,A-76,PX76,675,1166a,LR44H,V13GA,GP76A,L1154,RW82B,EPX76,SR44SW,303,SR44,S303,S357,SP303,SR44SW
- Get the Exact Fresh LR44 Battery, Have Full 1.5 Volts Charge, provide an excellent combination of high energy and continuous voltage supply.
- Primarily Used in Many Small Electronics, Watch, Calculators, Toys, Watch,Laser Pointers, Children Books, Medical Devices and so on
- 0% mercury and lead, Keep Battery out of children’s reach!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- It's not only a backup camera. It has a button control to switch: NTSC/PAL, Parking Lines/No Parking Lines, Reverse/Forward Image. Feel Free to Match!
- Hi-definition Color CCD Image Camera. Power Supply: DC 9V - 24V (Suitable for truck)
- Drilling/Hanging mounting. Parking Assistance Angle Adjustable, Night Vision,Distance Scale Lines, Waterproof, Universal Mount
- ❣【Upgrade Digital Wireless Signal】 Adopt HDCVI 4th Generation Digital Signal, 120ft anti-interference no delay, applicable for vehicles within 65 feet vehicle(12-24V), give you a stable and clear monitor of road condition, be your reliable assistant.
- ❣【FHD1080P Capacitive Touch Button Monitor】 Ensure the sensitivity, stability, and reliability of the screen, FHD 1080 resolution, give you a unique visual exerience, and have strong anti-interference capabilities and strong adaptability to temperature ranges, prevent water get inside through Button.
- ❣【Side View Wireless Backup Camera & Recording】Built-in 32G SD card, can record thing on driving, Side View Camera fits the side better and cover the Blind Spots/Blind Zone. Support Single View Dual View three View or Quad View(CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4), you can switch to the mode you need.
- Single Pole Single Throw ON - OFF PUSH switch
- Laser etched Legend,Black hard surface rocker,made of ABS high strength plastic, long service time.
- Rated at 3Amp 12V, comes with connector wire kit, easy to install.
- [FITS]: Buick, Chevrolet, GMC, and Cadillac vehicles with existing OnStar installations
- [SCREEN]: Ultra High Brightness 4.3" TFT LCD (Twice as Bright), automatically turns on when car is put in reverse *Backup Camera NOT Included
- [MIRROR]: 4mm Thick Glass
- Nook, Rocky (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 36 Pages - 07/05/2019 (Publication Date) - Rocky Nook (Publisher)
Last update on 2021-04-13 at 16:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-13 at 02:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure may also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial considerations that can assist you select the best backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution shall be decided by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you'll do it on your own unlike when putting in the wired one that needs to be performed by a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one that allows you to give you enough view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the camera should be able to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you need to think about when buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are rather large and one digicam won't be capable to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.