Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Sodoop [New WiFi 50 Times Remote Digital Manual Zoom Intelligent Surveillance Telescope DVR,Portable Voice Intercom Two-Way Mini Monitoring Camera
- Show installation) automatic connection. Portable and convenient for any hanging arrangement
- No need to install, suitable for home, office, and other security monitoring
- The field wireless telescope monitors WIFI DV.
- ✈✈✈Camera & Photo & Hidden Cameras & Surveillance & Security Cameras& Bullet Surveillance Cameras & Dome Surveillance Cameras & Video Surveillance Equipment & Electronics & Surveillance DVR Kits & Home Security Systems & Surveillance Camera Cables & Surveillance Video Recorders & Security & Surveillance Equipment &Surveillance Video Equipment & Video Surveillance Multiplexers & Quads & Video Transmission Surveillance Systems & Surveillance NVR Kits & Surveillance Camera Lenses & See Less ✈✈✈
- ✈✈✈Computers & Accessories & Webcams & Computer Accessories & Peripherals & Interconnects USB-to-USB Adapters DVI-HDMI Adapters Cell Phones & Accessories Cell Phone Cables Video Games Nintendo 3DS & 2DS Cables Nintendo Switch Cables & Adapters Toys & Games Hobby Remote & App Controlled Vehicles Camera & Photo Digital Cameras & Cell Phones & Accessories Cell Phone Cables Cell Phone Wall Chargers Cell Phone Accessory Kits Cell Phone Car Chargers& Cell Phone Accessories&Cell Phone Car Kits& ✈✈✈
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 05:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 09:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing because it shows all that is happening at the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure may also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial considerations to help you select the best backup camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution will likely be decided through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one that should be performed by way of a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, select one to be able to come up with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera must be capable of reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other crucial issue that you need to think about while buying the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are slightly large and one digital camera may not be capable to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.