Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Solar Wireless Backup Camera, DIY No Wiring No Drilling Install with Digital Wireless Rear View Camera, Universal Bracket for Most Vehicle (BOSCAM SunGo Pro)
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, SUNPOWER Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by SUNPOWER mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- 【Digital Wireless, No Interference Stable Image】Encrypted digital wireless signal ensures a clear image. Completely resistant to signal interference from other devices like Bluetooth or radios etc.
- 【0.1 Lux Low Light Night Performance】 SunGo Pro can work with very low light conditions. Just with your reversing light, SunGo Pro can help you parking safely in every dark night.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be installed on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process can also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important guides to help you choose the right backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution might be decided through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you'll do it on your own unlike when installing the wired one that needs to be carried out by means of a technician to make certain that all the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one so one can give you enough view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the camera must be capable of reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other very important issue that you need to decide upon when buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are quite huge and one digicam would possibly not be able to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.