Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUTO VOX SolaWireless Backup Camera for Cars,No Wiring Easy Installation, 5 inch HD Monitor and Rear View Camera with Super Night Vision
- 5 Mins Easy Installation: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! Save the installation fee up to $150.
- Charged By the Sunlight: If solar panel receives 30 mins daily exposure to the sunlight, only need to charge it once a year. Even in the rainy season, it can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day). Besides, you could charge it via power outlet(micro usb input port).
- Anti-Interference&Real-time image: The driver can easily see what's behind your car Even though you’re driving. Images are smooth without any flicker. It delivers digital signals which will not be interfered with other devices, such as Bluetooth.
- Super Night Vision: Solar 1 has superior low-light vision. Even in a dark environment, you can reverse easily and safely under a low-light source, such as your reversing lights.
- IP68 Waterproof & High Compatibility: No need to worry about the water get into your backup camera or its micro USB input port. Suitable for vehicles with a length up to 32 ft, like Cars, Pickups, Camper, SUVs, Caravan, and Minivans.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 14:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be mounted on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that is taking place at the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure will also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential guides that will help you select the best backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer will probably be determined by the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one that should be performed via a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, select one to be able to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be able to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you wish to have to think about while buying the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are slightly huge and one digital camera won't have the ability to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.