Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Solar Wireless Backup Camera Kit, 5 Mins DIY Installation, 5-inch Monitor and HD Image Rear View Camera for Cars and Medium Sized Vehicles by AUTO-VOX (Solar 1)
- 5-min DIY Installation: No drilling, routing or professional skills needed. A screwdriver saves you 200 dollars.
- Powered By the Sun: Take a sunbathing for 30 mins a day, the battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day), even in the rainy season.( You could also choose to manually charge it with USB cable)
- Monitor in Real-time: You can trigger the monitor on with an easy press. Even though you’re driving, you can observe the rear condition easily.
- 100% No Interference: Images are smooth without any flicker or noise. Solar 1 delivers digital signals which will not interfere with other devices, such as Bluetooth.
- High compatibility: Suitable for all cars whose length is within 32 ft, like Cars, Pickups, Camper, Vans, SUVs, Sedans, and Minivans
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing because it shows all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process can be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important guides that will help you choose the best backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution will likely be determined via the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is quite simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike when installing the wired one that should be performed by means of a technician to ensure that the entire internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, select one for you to give you enough view when reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential factor that you want to decide upon when buying the backup digicam. A few automobiles are reasonably large and one digital camera would possibly not be able to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to see the entire rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.