Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Solar Wireless Backup Camera with Stable Digital Signal, Wireless Back up Camera with Universal Bracket, Waterproof Rear-View Camera SunGo
- Universal Camera Bracket：SunGo uses a separate bracket for a flexible mounting position. You are free to choose the installation location, regardless of the car model. Especially for Chevrolet. Suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- Install in Minutes: Simply unscrew the license plate, attach the camera, screw on the license plate. Plug the car charger in cigarette lighter. You’re good to go! Say goodbye to drilling, wiring.
- Solar Backup Camera: With SUNPOWER MONO solar panel, full light for 1H per day, no need to manually charge within 180 days.
- No Interference Signal: Digital wireless signal ensure your images don’t splash, no snow. Completely resistant to signal interference from other devices.
- Low-light Vision: Even if only the reversing light, obstacles behind the car can't escape your eyes.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be fastened on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that is taking place at the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure can also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential guides that can assist you select the most ideal backup camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution might be made up by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is reasonably simple and you can do it by yourself not like whilst putting in the wired one which needs to be performed by way of a technician to ensure that the entire inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one that will come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the camera should be capable to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you wish to have to decide upon when purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are somewhat massive and one camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to view all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.