Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Solar Wireless Backup Camera with Stable Digital Signal, Wireless Back up Camera with Universal Bracket, Waterproof Rear-View Camera SunGo
- Universal Camera Bracket：SunGo uses a separate bracket for a flexible mounting position. You are free to choose the installation location, regardless of the car model. Especially for Chevrolet. Suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- Install in Minutes: Simply unscrew the license plate, attach the camera, screw on the license plate. Plug the car charger in cigarette lighter. You’re good to go! Say goodbye to drilling, wiring.
- Solar Backup Camera: With SUNPOWER MONO solar panel, full light for 1H per day, no need to manually charge within 180 days.
- No Interference Signal: Digital wireless signal ensure your images don’t splash, no snow. Completely resistant to signal interference from other devices.
- Low-light Vision: Even if only the reversing light, obstacles behind the car can't escape your eyes.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 14:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few crucial points that can assist you choose the best backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer can be decided through the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you'll do it on your own not like while putting in the hardwired one that should be carried out through a technician to make certain that all the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one so as to give you enough view whilst reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the display as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you need to consider whilst buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are rather large and one camera won't be able to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to see the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.