Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- This Certified Refurbished product is factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- 20.1 megapixel plus 35x zoom brings detailed subjects close – 3.0″ LCD screen for easy viewing and photo editing
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization reduces blur
- Capture your videos in 720p HD Movie mode
- Does not support Wifi
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- The wireless built-in backup camera can be powered from the reverse lights, which will be used when reversing,also the bracket can be easily mounted hide behind of the License Plate without covering any information on top. This monitor can be mounted to the windshield or on the dash and be easily powered either through the cigarette lighter or from the fuse box/ignition switch.
- 4.3 inch Monitor Features: functions included Grid Lines DIY Setting, HD Color Rear/Front View Camera,adjusts brightness, contrast, chroma ect.This monitor have two channels, one is 2370GHz and the other is 2510GHz. You can add a second wireless camera for rear/front view use .if your car is less 23FT(ex:Cars/ATVs/Sedans/SUVs/UTVs/Minivans),you also can connect to taillight for continuous use, but maybe will meet the slight signals interference, for reverse use, no interference.
- IP69 Waterproof Camera with integration of 6 LED light Easy to hook up to combat bad weather. Crystal clear color both at night and day. It comes with default rear view use with guide lines. Make your reversing more confident and safety. You also can switch the camera to be a front view camera
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- No Wiring from Rear to Front: The transmitter replaces the video cable which connect backup camera to monitor, and reversing image is transmitted by the wireless system directly, which free you from the complex wiring issue.
- High Compatibility With OEM Look:There are 4 size of brackets in package to meet the different market needs ,so the rear view mirror can fits most cars. And it can be anti-vibrated under various bumpy road,working as well as the original one.
- Stable Signal Transmission:The wireless transmission can reach up to 100 meters in open area,it can send strong signals to the monitor,which provides you a high definition image without interference and flickers.
- ★FHD 1080P Image – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. Advanced Technology to Generate HD Color Night Vision Images. You can still watch 50 feet vision even in a dark environment.
- ★IP69 Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,rv, trucks even trailers. No any interference with other wireless devices.
- ★Super Stable Signal – Upgrade Wireless Signal, No Interference even at High-Speed Observation. Stay Smooth and Clear even if Speeds Up To 110mile. Still stays and clear even outdoor distance up to 100 meters. And no-interruption signal under 70ft on vehicle with reverse/continuous use.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 4.3" Anti-Glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing. Not compatible with Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 22:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-22 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup camera is a tool that may be fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that is happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the process will also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential considerations to help you select the right backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution will likely be made up by way of the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is rather easy and you can do it by yourself not like while putting in the hardwired one which should be carried out via a technician to ensure that the entire internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one with the intention to give you enough view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the camera should be able to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you're looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other crucial factor that you need to consider while purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are quite huge and one camera won't have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to cover the entire back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.