Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300 20.1 MP Digital Camera – Black (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- 20.1 megapixel plus 35x zoom brings detailed subjects close – 3.0″ LCD screen for easy viewing and photo editing
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization reduces blur
- Capture your videos in 720p HD Movie mode
- Does not support Wifi
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is fastened on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that is happening at the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure may also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important points that can assist you choose the right backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer might be made up by the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is fairly simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike when installing the hardwired one that has to be performed through a technician to be sure that all the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one so they can come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera should be capable to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other crucial factor that you need to think about while purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are slightly massive and one digicam won't be capable of provide a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to cover the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.