Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- High capacity for long life, approx.2.2 times of the NP-FW50
- Electrical capacity of 16.4Wh (7.2V/2280mAh). Dimensions (W × H × D): Approx. 38.7 x 22.7 x 51.7 mm (1.56 x 0.91 x 2.13)
- iNFOlithium enables remaining charge display on camera LCD screen. Weight: 3.0 ounces
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Magnetic Camera Mount & Rechargeable Battery】The camera is powered by a rechargeable battery and has a powerful magnetic base which can attach to the back of your vehicle for each hitching.
- 【4.3" Monitor W/ Removable Guideline】This 4.3" monitor offers a great view of the ball and surrounding areas and plugs straight into your cigarette lighter. With removable guideline, you can choose the mode you like.
- 【100% Waterproof & Night Vision】Rated IP68, can withstand all weather elements. 9 automatic Infra-Red LED lights = 30ft. of vision in the darkest night, which doesn't need any ambient light.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ✔ 170-Degree Wide: 30-degree wider than traditional 140-degree cameras, providing you with safer riding experience, takes the worry out of backing up
- ✔Wireless Rear View: Wireless backup camera with rechargeable battery, directly view on your smartphone (not work with tablets), no separate screen is required
- ✔Self-Install In 10 Mins: Install the camera yourself with no wiring or drilling needed, skip the need to visit local dealer and save on installation costs
- ►Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need. (You can search B08D3JD8J2 and B089RD8PQ5 on Amazon). And please search B08CDHVSPG if you need a side mount for side view.
- ►Monitor has Split screen ability with two way Video Input CH1/CH2--, you can add a 2nd digital wireless RV/License Plate camera to the current monitor. IP69 Waterproof Camera viewing angle 150°.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless camera working on vehicle range under 50ft totally length. But depends on what the Signal has to pass through and the speed of the driving but should be adequate for most vehicles.
- ➤【WiFi Connection】The wireless magnetic hitch front/rear view camera allows for easy WiFi to mobile device connection, allowing you to see the camera view on your device's screen. If you need the camera and monitor kit（the camera in the set cannot be replaced separately）, here's the link. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QM4JMKK
- ➤【Magnetic Mount】This small hitch camera attaches instantly to any metallic surface via extra-strength magnetic base with no hardware.
- ➤【Rechargeable Battery】WiFi backup camera powered by rechargeable lithium ion battery. The battery is easily charged with the USB power cable.
Last update on 2020-09-23 at 21:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-23 at 22:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that is taking place at the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure will also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial considerations that will help you select the best backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will likely be decided by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the wired one which needs to be performed by a technician to be sure that all of the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one a good way to come up with sufficient view while reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another essential issue that you want to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are slightly huge and one digicam won't be able to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.