Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- High capacity for long life, approx.2.2 times of the NP-FW50
- Electrical capacity of 16.4Wh (7.2V/2280mAh). Dimensions (W × H × D): Approx. 38.7 x 22.7 x 51.7 mm (1.56 x 0.91 x 2.13)
- iNFOlithium enables remaining charge display on camera LCD screen. Weight: 3.0 ounces
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ➤【WiFi Connection】The wireless magnetic hitch front/rear view camera allows for easy WiFi to mobile device connection, allowing you to see the camera view on your device's screen. If you need the camera and monitor kit（the camera in the set cannot be replaced separately）, here's the link. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QM4JMKK
- ➤【Magnetic Mount】This small hitch camera attaches instantly to any metallic surface via extra-strength magnetic base with no hardware.
- ➤【Rechargeable Battery】WiFi backup camera powered by rechargeable lithium ion battery. The battery is easily charged with the USB power cable.
- Wireless Transmission - Up to 25-foot range using a 5.8 GHZ transmitter/receiver
- Color Monitor - 3.5" LCD plugs into the vehicle's dashboard
- Magnetic Camera Mount - camera mounts anywhere with no hardware! NO WIRING - ready to use, unlike inexpensive license plate cameras
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- 850VA / 450W Backup Battery power supply
- 9 Outlets (NEMA 5-15R): 6 UPS Battery Backup with Surge Protection Outlets, and 3 Surge Protector Only Outlets
- Two USB Charger Ports (2.4A shared)
- WiFi Connection: The Backup cameras produce their own WiFi hotspot. you can find the WiFi in your list of networks on your mobile device and connect to it.
- Real Time Viewing: No need to buy one monitor,You can use your phone in the car for rear view while trailering. There is an app that you can view/control anytime.It was easy to download the app by searching it on App store.
- Easy to Install: Hooked the camera to a constant power wire so it is on all the time, or hook to the tailights and taillights turned on, open the wifi setting on your phone, connect to the WiFi, then opened the App and got videos. REALLY EASY TO USE!
Last update on 2020-12-02 at 10:00 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-12-03 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be installed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that may be happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the procedure will also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important considerations to help you select the best backup digital camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution will probably be determined by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is quite easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike when putting in the wired one which has to be carried out via a technician to ensure that all the inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one with a view to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera must be able to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other essential factor that you need to think about whilst purchasing the backup camera. A few vehicles are quite huge and one camera may not be capable of supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.