Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- High capacity for long life, approx.2.2 times of the NP-FW50
- Electrical capacity of 16.4Wh (7.2V/2280mAh). Dimensions (W × H × D): Approx. 38.7 x 22.7 x 51.7 mm (1.56 x 0.91 x 2.13)
- iNFOlithium enables remaining charge display on camera LCD screen. Weight: 3.0 ounces
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important points that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer might be made up by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is moderately simple and you can do it by yourself not like while installing the wired one which has to be performed by way of a technician to ensure that all of the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one for you to give you enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other crucial issue that you wish to have to think about whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are slightly large and one digicam won't be capable to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete back view.