Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Makes hitching any style trailer a simple process
- No more in and out of your truck numerous times to hitch up your trailer
- Now you can hitch up your trailer fast, in 3 easy steps
- Mount, view, and hitch up
- It doesn't get any easier than using Swift Hitch
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 15:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is fastened on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that is happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential considerations to help you select the best backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be made up via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is rather easy and you'll do it on your own unlike while installing the hardwired one which should be carried out through a technician to ensure that all the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one so as to provide you with enough view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other essential issue that you wish to have to decide upon when purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are slightly massive and one camera would possibly not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.