Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- INNOVATIVE SCANSMART DESIGN: A part of the iconic SwissGear ScanSmart series, this pack entails a TSA-friendly, lay-flat tech compartment equipped with a padded 15” laptop sleeve and tablet pocket to scan your devices without taking them out of the pack. Durable metal zipper closure adds an extra barrier of security for devices and essentials throughout your trip.
- CHARGE DEVICES ON THE GO: An integrated USB port allows you to charge your smartphone, tablet, and laptop wherever you are.
- COLLAPSIBLE SHOE POCKET: A designated side shoe pocket fits an extra pair of sneakers or layers during an overnight trip. When not in use, the pocket collapses inside the pack to not take up interior space but it’s spacious enough to also hold laundry items and your camera lens.
- COMFORTABLE: Ergonomic, padded shoulder straps and a ventilated Airflow back panel deliver ventilation on sweltering commutes or long travel journeys. An add-a-bag sleeve and heavy-duty grab handle provide versatility on your way to your destination.
- DIMENSIONS: Exterior – 18” x 11.5” x 7”; Laptop Compartment – 15” x 11.25” x 1.25”; Tablet Compartment Dimensions —10” x 7”; Capacity – 31.4 Liters
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- COMFORTABLE, PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS make this an easy to carry travel bag for digital SLR cameras , laptops , tripods and more
- PADDED, COMPLETELY ADJUSTABLE INTERIOR and zippered compartment (16.5"L x 10.5"W) for laptops/notebooks (can fit up to a 15.6" Laptop) , tablets , books and more
- BACKPACK OR SLING Wear as a backpack with two straps or tuck one strap away to wear as a sling; utitlize the waist strap for weight management and comfort
- Material: This camera backpack was made of water resistant canvas. With a bottom raincoat to protect your camera and items from getting wet.
- Size: 17.7*11*8.3inch, The Liner Size: 9.5*8.3*6 inch, weigh: 2.8 pounds. Large enough to hold your camera and other items.
- Two-Layer Design: This backpack is functional to hold both the camera and daily items. Above is for storing various objects, below is for camera equipments.
- 【Camera and Accessory Storage】Dimension: 9.84 x 5.9 x 13.78 inches (L x W x H), fits 1 camera 3 lenses iPad mini tripod and accessories.
- 【Product Feature】①Zippered design in front for quick access your camera and lesns; ②side zipper pocket for your phone power bank accessory storage, and the other side elastic band mesh pocket for bottle storage; ③Tripod holder on the bottom, two steel-plastic buckle adjustable strap keep your tripod firmly fixed.
- 【Perfect Design and Good Quality】④Made of 600D nylon waterproof material, Protect camera and photography gears from being wet; ⑤The detachable and customzied DIY inner bag made of 18MM thickness of 7 layer protection Padding, shockproof and no deformed. ⑥back honeycomb design which enhances breathability and reduce the stress on the back.
- 4 Output Port: supports charging 4 devices simultaneously cell phones, speakers, earphones. Dual micro USB and USB-C port design, available Charge different devices in one power bank.
- Type-C Input & Output: The airplane-friendly power bank recharges up to 5V/3A; power bank orange compatible with Google Pixel 2, Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus, Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- 5 Hours Recharge: Type C + Micro input, makes you get a full 20000mah power recharge short in 5 hours. 2X is faster than a standard one
- The sleek and stylish Pacsafe® Stylesafe Sling Backpack: Anti-Theft Convertible Sling To Backpack is the ultimate in functional fashion.
- Made of durable 150D Polyester Memory, PU1000mm; Lining: 50D Polyester Embossed Taffeta.
- Straps convert from a dual-shoulder backpack to a single-shoulder sling with Carrysafe® slashguard technology.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-13 at 02:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that is happening at the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to move his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important guides to help you select the right backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution can be decided through the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is reasonably easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to when installing the wired one that needs to be carried out by way of a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one with a purpose to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you want to think about while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are somewhat massive and one digital camera won't be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.