Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Tailgate Backup Camera only for Fords F150 (2005-2014),F250(2008-2016),F350(2008-2016),F450(2008-2016),F550(2008-2016), IP68 Waterproof & Fog Resistant 12v Source。
- Type: tailgate backup camera
- Fits:Fords F150(2005-2014),F250(2008-2016),F350(2008-2016),F450(2008-2016),F550(2008-2016).2005 f150 backup camera/ 2008 f350 backup camera/2001 f150 backup camera/2008 f250 rear camera/2007 ford f150 backup camera/2006 f350 backup camera/ 2005 f150 tailgate handle camera/2004 f150 tailgate camera/2003 f150 backup camera/2002 f150 backup camera/04 f150 backup camera/2006 f150 backup camera/2015 f250 backup camera/2014 f150 backup camera/2011 f250 backup camera/2008 f150 backup camera.
- High Resolution: 960(H)x576(V),700 TV Line，waterproof（IP68）,wide view angle camera, night vision better performance at night, parking line with “ON/OFF” switch.
- Easy to Install. Universal RCA connector to connect with your aftermarket mirror/video monitor receiver.
- Any missing parts or defective, please feel free to contact us, we will replace with a new set to you.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Very easy install , Just Connecting the monitor to cigarette lighter with on/off adapter. Connecting backup camera to reverse lights for reverse use, or connecting to running lights/12v battery for continuous use. This System High Speed observation can be used up to 33ft Vehicle, Reversing or Slow -Speed observation can be applied up to 40ft Vehicles. we recommend you installed it working on Vehicle under 40ft.
- The wireless module was built-in the 5 HD 1080P Monitor. Monitor can be mounted on dash or the monitor mount is removeable to hook anywhere you like. Also the monitor with functions for on/off guide lines.Adjust the Brightness,contrast ect.
- Monitor viewing is high definition color and could overturn the images(rear view/front view/Vertical flip) and compatible verious size of vehicle and customize customer's needs.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 14:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 00:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is fastened on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that is happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial points that can assist you select the right backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer can be decided by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is fairly easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like when installing the hardwired one that should be performed via a technician to make sure that all of the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so they can provide you with enough view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digicam will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the display as if you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other crucial issue that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few cars are slightly huge and one camera may not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.