Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Tailgate Handle and Back Up Camera Compatible with 2014-2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 / GMC Sierra 1500 Outside, Primed Black, Pp+Metal, with Key Hole
- Direct Replacement Tailgate Handle and Back Up Camera Kit Compatible with 2014-2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 / GMC Sierra 1500 and 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD / Silverado 3500 HD / GMC Sierra 2500 HD / Sierra 3500 HD
- Tailgate Handle Features: Plastic and metal, Primed, with Camera Hole
- Back Up Camera Features: Wired, Colored, Built-in Camera, 150 Degrees, Distance Lines, Waterproof
- Replaces OE Number: 23306741 and Replaces Partslink Number: GM1960114
- A high quality, Direct Fit OE Replacement Tailgate Handle and Back Up Camera Kit, with FREE 1-year UNLIMITED mileage warranty coverage on Garage-Pro items purchased thru AUTO PARTS GIANT Store
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Excellent license plate wired backup camera,designed for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan and Sedans.Work well on old cars,new cars or used cars.
- ►Universal rear view camera,Suit for 12-24V DC Power.26ft RCA video cable.It will work well if your radio,monitor,DVD player or screen has the RCA connector.
- ►Crystal Clear Image Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.8 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent parking camera for safe reversing and driving.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fastened on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial considerations that will help you select the most ideal backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be made up via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is quite simple and you'll do it on your own not like when installing the hardwired one which has to be performed by means of a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one if you want to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you can see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other crucial issue that you want to decide upon when buying the backup camera. Some cars are fairly huge and one digital camera may not be capable to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.