Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Tailgate Handle Backup Camera for F250 F350 F450 F550 2005-2014 CAR ROVER, Ford F150 Reverse Rear View Cameras for Lincoln Mark LT 2006-2014 (Set of 1)
- 170°Large Viewing Angle: 170 degree visible range designed backup camera is perfect for checking unseen blind spots in your vehicle’s mirrors when reversing your car. The quality of back up camera is better than others, no moisture in the lens. In addition, the reverse cameras would be perfect for avoiding car crashes while driving in the dark.
- HD Night Version Designed: Tailgate handle cameras with hd night version designed, make pick up driver see very clear at night or in a dark underground parking garage. 1/4″ PC 7080 image sensor, 600 TV lines resolution and support NTSC TV system. Total 32.5 feet cable length to cover long car bed.
- Easy to Install: Durable tailgate handle, No handle broke any more! This kit comes with all wiring and the universal RCA connectors you need, so you can easily install this reversing handle kits into your truck with aftermarket display. Pls Note: Monitor or navigation unit not included.
- Application: The tailgate backup camera only fits for Ford F150 2005-2014, F250 2008-2016, F350 2008-2016 , F450 2008-2016 , F550 2008-2016/ Mark LT 2006- 2014/ Super Duty 2008-2015. Pls don't buy if there's no your car model. Thanks a lot!
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, please kindly ask a question below directly.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure may also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential guides that will help you select the best backup camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer can be determined through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is fairly easy and you can do it on your own not like when installing the hardwired one which should be performed via a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one so that you can give you sufficient view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the digicam should be capable of reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other essential issue that you want to decide upon when buying the backup camera. A few cars are rather large and one digital camera won't have the ability to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to view all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole rear view.