Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
TOGUARD 2K Mirror Dash Cam 12″ Backup Camera Voice Control Touch Screen Front and Rear Dual Dash Camera for Cars Rear View Mirror Camera with 1080P Waterproof Rear Camera
- 【High Resolution 2K+1080P with Super Night Vision】 TOGUARD 12 inch touch screen mirror dash cam is equipped with high resolution 2K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera, which provides crystal clear video quality to read license plates during day and night, protecting yourself and have proof for insurance claims like car accidents.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start reverse, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You even do not need to connect the red wire from rear camera to reversing light, speak ”start reversing” to ask the dash cam get into reversing mode immediately.
- 【Adjustable Viewing Angle & Safe Parking】The 170° wide angle of dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can slide the left screen up and down to adjust the angle while driving and reversing. The backup camera will automatically switch over full display with parking line when reversing if you connect the red wire from rear camera to the backup light.
- 【Loop Recording/G-sensor & Parking Monitor】 Loop recording will auto overwrite the earliest unlocked footage in case the SD card is full. With built-in G sensor, the mirror dash cam will lock emergency video in the event of an accident to prevent being overwritten. Triggered by parking monitor, the dash cam will automatically turn on and take 20s footage when detecting collision.
- 【Easy Installation & Support Max 128GB Micro SD Card】 You don't need to remove the original rear view mirror, just attach the mirror dash cam to the mirror by the rubber straps. This dash cam supports max 128g high speed SD card(Not included). ☺Please format the SD card to FAT32 before using. Professional customer service will work on fixing any issue within 24 hours. You will enjoy the best shopping experience!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is fastened on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure may also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial points to help you choose the best backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer shall be made up through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is fairly simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one that has to be performed through a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, choose one so that you can give you enough view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you need to think about while buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are relatively massive and one digicam won't be capable of provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.