Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
TOGUARD 4K Mirror Dash Cam Backup Camera for Cars Voice Control GPS Tracking, 12″ Full Touch Screen Rear View Front and Rear Dual Dash Cam Waterproof Reverse Camera Mirror with Parking Assistance
- 【4K Ultra HD Experience】Features 3840 x [email protected] 4K ultra high resolution, TOGUARD CE80 Mirror Dash Cam captures the car's license plates and road signs in a super clear definition from distance. The 12″ rectangle-shaped display with adjustable 330 ° wide-angle dual lens offers you a bigger and wider visual experience than the traditional rearview mirror, reduce the blind area to realize safer driving.
- 【Better Night Vision than Other Car Camera】Equipped with SONY STARVIS sensor and F1.8 large aperture 6-glass lens, TOGUARD CE80 Car Camera can capture clearer and more detailed images at night with lower-consumption. Evidence collection is guaranteed.
- 【Built-in Voice Commands】You can operate this smart mirror dash camera instead of touching the screen to lock the video, switch the front/rear camera display, or turn on/off the screen, etc, offering you a safer and more comfortable driving experience.
- 【GPS Tracking Route】The extra GPS module of TOGUARD CE80 dashcam tracks the real-time driving speed, trajectory. You can exactly know when and where the events happened when playing the recorded video on PC using the Gxplayer. Give you enough security.
- 【Safer Parking Assistance】The parking guidelines of TOGUARD CE80 Rearview Mirror will be activated when reversing, ensures safe and convenient parking. (To use this function, the red wire of the rear camera should be connected to the positive pole of the reversing light).
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- ►【Easy Installation】2021 Newly upgraded system simplies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】 IP69 waterproof, color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Rear View Hitch Camera is IP69 waterproof, Swtich Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- 7" IPS TOUCH SCREEN & 1080P FHD: Dual car cam simultaneous recording in 1080P front car camera view and 480P waterproof rear cam, ensuring get the best footage even at night. 7" touch screen provides wide visual angle which makes it clearer to view video
- BACKUP CAMERA KIT for SAFE PARKING: Connect the red wire from the rear camera to the reversing light, the image of rear car camera will automatically switch over the full view and trigger park assist lines of dash cam for parking when the R gear engaged
- PARKING MONITOR & G-SENSOR: Triggered by the Parking Monitor, Car cam will automatically record when parking.G-sensor of dash cam will auto-lock recorded video in car camera when detecting collision, which provides powerful evidence in case of a dispute
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 【4.3 inch display & 1080P HD recording】 The half-screen display design will not prevent you from seeing the back view while driving, and the 1080P(480P for rear camera) HD recording ensures you get the best footage all day and night.
- 【Looping Recording & G-Sensor】This HD mirror cam for car recorded video is split into 1, 2, or 3 minute segments.Seamless Loop Recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Variable sensitivity Gravity-sensor auto detects a sudden collision and emergency,it will lock the footage to "SOS File" to prevent that video from an overwrite. 32GB class 10 memory card is recommended.Card is not included.
- 【Enhanced Night Vision & Reverse assistant】 With the function of enhanced night vision, you can see it through lights clearly at night.The backup camera will automatically display reverse image in any situation when the R gear is engaged(Please connect the rear cam red cord to your reverse light 12V positive lead). Also, the parking guide line will help you park more safely.
Last update on 2021-05-13 at 11:22 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-05-13 at 03:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fastened on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that may be taking place at the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to move his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the process may also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential guides that will help you choose the best backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will probably be determined by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the hardwired one that should be performed by way of a technician to make sure that all of the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one so as to provide you with enough view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be able to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other crucial factor that you want to think about whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are slightly massive and one digicam may not have the ability to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.