Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
TOGUARD Backup Camera 4.3 Inch Mirror Dash Cam 1080P Touch Screen Front and Rear Dual Lens Car Camera with Parking Assistance, Rear View Mirror Backup Camera with Waterproof Rear View Reverse Camera
- 【4.3 inch display & 1080P HD recording】 The half-screen display design will not prevent you from seeing the back view while driving, and the 1080P(480P for rear camera) HD recording ensures you get the best footage all day and night.
- 【Looping Recording & G-Sensor】This HD mirror cam for car recorded video is split into 1, 2, or 3 minute segments.Seamless Loop Recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Variable sensitivity Gravity-sensor auto detects a sudden collision and emergency,it will lock the footage to “SOS File” to prevent that video from an overwrite. 32GB class 10 memory card is recommended.Card is not included.
- 【Enhanced Night Vision & Reverse assistant】 With the function of enhanced night vision, you can see it through lights clearly at night.The backup camera will automatically display reverse image in any situation when the R gear is engaged(Please connect the rear cam red cord to your reverse light 12V positive lead). Also, the parking guide line will help you park more safely.
- 【Dual dash cam & Parking Monitor】The front and rear dash cam simultaneously capture road front (170°) and back rear (120°) in crystal details. Mirror display screen has 4 view modes, one-touch switch is designed for you to switch view mode quickly from either full screen/front/rear views or pictures in picture display, triggered by the Parking Monitor, the dash cam will automatically turn on and record when parking.
- 【Warm Tips】It’s very convenient for you to install the dash camera with the manual control. Please be sure to use a high speed Micro SD card, maximum support 32GB, minimum support class 10.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 15:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that is fastened on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing because it shows all that may be happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential points that can assist you select the best backup digicam to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will likely be made up via the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one that needs to be performed by a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt want to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with the intention to give you sufficient view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other very important issue that you want to think about while buying the backup camera. A few cars are moderately huge and one digicam may not be capable to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.