Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
TOGUARD Backup Camera 7″ Mirror Dash Cam Touch Screen 1080P Rearview Front and Rear Dual Lens with Waterproof Reversing Camera
- 7″ IPS Touch Screen and 1080P FHD Recording: Simultaneous recording in 1080P front view and 480P waterproof rear cam, ensuring you get the best footage all day and night. 7″ touch screen provides a wide visual angle which makes it clearer to view video
- Reversing Camera Kit for Safe Parking: Connect the red wire from the rear camera to the reversing light, the image of rear camera will automatically switch over the full view and trigger guide line for safe parking when the R gear engaged
- Parking Monitor and G-Sensor: Triggered by the Parking Monitor, the dash cam will automatically turn on and record when parking. The G-sensor will auto-lock recorded video when detecting collision, which provides powerful evidence in case of dispute
- One-Key Switching Design: Based on this design, it is convenient for you to switch the five view modes from full screen display of front/rear view or picture-picture display. Turning off the screen display, it can be used as a regular rear view mirror
- Exquisite Appearance and Easy to Use: With 2.5D advanced Anti-glare glass mirror, this iron body gives you a special sense of touch and vision. 7 inch sensitive touch screen is more concise and easier to set up than traditional physical buttons
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a device that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be happening at the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process can also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial considerations that can assist you select the best backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will be decided by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is quite simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed through a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one a good way to come up with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you want to consider whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are rather large and one camera may not be able to give a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to see all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire back view.