Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
TOGUARD Backup Camera 7″ Mirror Dash Cam Touch Screen 1080P Rearview Front and Rear Dual Lens with Waterproof Reversing Camera
- 7″ IPS Touch Screen and 1080P FHD Recording: Simultaneous recording in 1080P front view and 480P waterproof rear cam, ensuring you get the best footage all day and night. 7″ touch screen provides a wide visual angle which makes it clearer to view video
- Reversing Camera Kit for Safe Parking: Connect the red wire from the rear camera to the reversing light, the image of rear camera will automatically switch over the full view and trigger guide line for safe parking when the R gear engaged
- Parking Monitor and G-Sensor: Triggered by the Parking Monitor, the dash cam will automatically turn on and record when parking. The G-sensor will auto-lock recorded video when detecting collision, which provides powerful evidence in case of dispute
- One-Key Switching Design: Based on this design, it is convenient for you to switch the five view modes from full screen display of front/rear view or picture-picture display. Turning off the screen display, it can be used as a regular rear view mirror
- Exquisite Appearance and Easy to Use: With 2.5D advanced Anti-glare glass mirror, this iron body gives you a special sense of touch and vision. 7 inch sensitive touch screen is more concise and easier to set up than traditional physical buttons
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while reversing since it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some crucial considerations that will help you choose the most ideal backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be decided by the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the wired one that should be performed by means of a technician to make sure that all of the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one so we can give you sufficient view while reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera must be able to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other essential factor that you wish to have to think about while buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are fairly massive and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.