Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
TOGUARD Mirror Dash Cam 10″ 1080P Backup Camera Front and Rear Dual Lens Car Camera Video Streaming, Rear View Mirror Camera for Car with Waterproof 1080P Rear Camera Parking Assistance Night Vision
- 【1080P 10 Inch Streaming Media Full Touch Screen】The 1080P Streaming Media dash cam featured Full HD sharp colors IPS touch screen will synchronously display rear view viewing when car starts and present a clear and crisp video quality with high resolution in day or night.
- 【Ultra-Wide Field of View & OEM Looking】The wide angle lens eliminates blind spots and alleviates the worry of recording everything happening in front and rear, which helps you drive at ease. Its original equipment manufacturer look makes the mirror dash cam perfectly integrate with existing mirror.
- 【Super Night Vision & Safe Parking】Analogy High Definition of 1080P backup camera presents super night vision in low light conditions, and the backup camera display with guide lines assist you safe parking. It is flexible and convenient for you to adjust the view angle by sliding your finger on the touch screen when driving or reversing.
- 【Loop Recording & G-sensor】Loop recording will automatically overwrite the earliest video segment when the memory storage space is full. With G-sensor enabled, it will automatically lock and store the video when it encounters a sudden shock and collision. Mirror dash cam provides video proof of an accident that happens to be capture by the recording.
- 【Easy Setup & Reliable After-sales Service】 With the display of mirror dash cam turned off, it's used as a regular rear view mirror while driving. The mirror dash cam is strapped on to the existing original mirror using rubber straps. Professional customer service will work on fixing any issue within 24 hours. You will enjoy the best shopping experience!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 13:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 00:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the process will also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some essential considerations that will help you choose the right backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will probably be made up by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is reasonably simple and you can do it on your own unlike while putting in the hardwired one that needs to be carried out through a technician to ensure that the entire inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one in an effort to come up with sufficient view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam must have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you're taking a look with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other crucial issue that you need to think about when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are reasonably large and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to view all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete back view.