Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
TOGUARD Wireless Backup Camera and Monitor Kit with Stable Digital Signal, Waterproof Rear View Camera with 5 Inch Monitor and 8 LEDs Super Night Vision for Truck/RV/SUV/Van/Pickup/Camping Car
- 【PARKING SAFETY & Effortlessly】 It is very dangerous for many large vehicles such as truck, camping car, SUV and minivans to park because it's not easy to see the scene behind, with this camera, the driver will clearly see what is on the way when parking, and prevent the transmission of many accidents. So, for those owners of large vehicles, this will be a worthwhile product.
- 【Large Display Shows Guidelines】 This back up car camera comes with a 5” LCD display and 170° wide angle which provide a great view of rear cameras. Another big advantage is that the camera comes with onscreen assist guidelines. It’s super-convenient when backing out of precarious positions or when squeezing into a tight spot as well as driving in low light conditions.
- 【Wireless & Strong Signal Antenna】 Wireless between the camera and the monitor prevent that no cumbersome matchmaking processes, and there is no need to worry about where such a long line will go wrong. And with the signal antenna,you don't need to worry about no receiving the signal, it can provide a strong and stable signal in 50 meters.
- 【IP69 Waterproof Camera】 This rear view camera with a high-grade waterproof IP69, the standard means that the camera is dust tight and can withstand high-pressure water jets of water issued from all directions, like rain and the car wash.
- 【Easy to Install】2 Power Supply Of backup camera, if powered by reverse light, the monitor will automatically turn on when Reverse gear is engaged (Red connect to Reverse light, Black connect to Metal); Or if powered by continuous power (Red connect to continuous power, Black connect to Metal),then it can act as a full time rear-view monitor; Parking guidelines is optional, default without until cut off the green wire, then press the red button of car charger to reboot the monitor.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【Stable Signal】Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on up to 56ft vehicles. ★ Warm Hint ★ : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC.
- ►【4CH 1080P Monitor】Capacitive touch button sensor more durable and smoothly as well as extend the service life. It can take up to four cameras.B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket B089R9M9XJ as side view camera
- ►【Super large HD 1080P 7” monitor】The image is super clear and any distortion is reduced to a minimum. Thus, you will get to enjoy a flawless parking and driving experience. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 14:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-26 at 01:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is installed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process will also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important guides that will help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer shall be determined through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is rather simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the hardwired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, select one so that it will give you sufficient view when reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the camera should be capable to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other very important factor that you need to decide upon while buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are reasonably huge and one digicam may not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.