Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Tonew Backup Camera for Trucks and 7 inch Monitor Kit, Dashcams for Cars Front and Rear, Night Vision,IP68 Waterproof Rear View Camera for Truck/RV/Trailer/Bus/Vans/Vehicle
- 1. Back Up Camera Monitor System : This set of wired back up camera system is
designed for large vehicles like Truck/Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/RV/Camper/Bus/Van/Farm
Mach/Trailer/Motorhome/5th Wheel and so on, the cigarette lighter supplies power
for both monitor and camera.
- 2. AHD 960P Rear View Camera : Mini size, IP69 waterproof, 960P 1280*960 pixels,
1000TVL, 150 degrees wide viewing angle, durable metal housing. Can be used as
rearview, sideview or front view camera as you need.
- 3. Easy Installation: No Signal Interference—Just need to find a suitable place for
the monitor and camera, connect them with the 66FT video cable with aviation 4-pin
connectors which ensures stable video signal transmission. car cigarette lighter
to supply power for the whole system.
- 4. 7 INCH TFT Monitor: Backup Monitor Widescreen with high resolution, full color,
PAL/NTSC auto, 2 video inputs. Switch picture by V1/V2 button control.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 13:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 00:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure may also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important points that can assist you choose the right backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be decided by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike when installing the hardwired one that should be carried out by a technician to make sure that all the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, select one which will provide you with enough view when reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other very important factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup camera. A few vehicles are fairly huge and one digital camera may not be capable to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view all the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.