Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Wireless Back-Up Camera System, 0% Interference, 0% statics, 100% crystal clear picture guaranty.
- Built-in 11 high-powered IR LED night vision helping to see better at night
- 7″ Color TFT-LCD Monitor with built-in receiver, one RCA A/V output for your DVD or game console
- Mirror and Up/Down image switch by pushing the button on the monitor
- Waterproof, heavy-duty CCD IR camera provides flexible mount location and position
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to backup his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important guides that will help you choose the right backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer shall be decided through the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike when putting in the hardwired one that has to be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that all of the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one so we can give you sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the items that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are rather massive and one digicam won't have the ability to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.