Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Top Dawg MS-901D2 Digital Wireless Heavy Duty Backup Camera System with 2, 3, or 4 Cameras with 7″ LCD
- Reduce backup accidents by 70% or more/ reduce insurance rates and premiums
- Digital wireless backup Camera system, never will have interference: see what is behind your trailer at all times: Camera comes with 2 (TWO) cameras. You can add a 3rd or 4th camera to this systems; 3rd or 4th cameras are purchased separately
- 7” color TFT-LCD monitor with built-in receiver, One RCA a/V output
- 150-200 ft. wireless range between Camera & 7″ LCD
- IP68 waterproof heavy duty CCD IR Camera with 120° Ultra wide viewing angle
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is installed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that may be happening at the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential guides that will help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution might be made up through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is slightly simple and you can do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the wired one that needs to be performed by a technician to make certain that all of the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one on the way to give you enough view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other very important issue that you need to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are somewhat huge and one digital camera may not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to see all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole back view.