Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Wireless license plate camera – Easy and NON-permanent installation
- Includes 9 Infrared LED’s to improve visibility at night
- Reduce backup accidents by 70% or more
- Wide angle camera will offer wide viewing angle
- WIRELESS 4.3” LCD that can be powered with car charger or 12 volt power
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure will also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential considerations that will help you select the right backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer might be decided by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is fairly simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the hardwired one that has to be carried out through a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one as a way to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other crucial issue that you wish to have to think about whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are quite huge and one digital camera may not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole rear view.