Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Wireless license plate camera – Easy and NON-permanent installation
- Includes 9 Infrared LED’s to improve visibility at night
- Reduce backup accidents by 70% or more
- Wide angle camera will offer wide viewing angle
- WIRELESS 4.3” LCD that can be powered with car charger or 12 volt power
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be installed on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when backing up since it displays all that is taking place on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process may also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important guides to help you choose the best backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer might be determined by means of the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is moderately easy and you can do it by yourself not like whilst putting in the wired one that should be performed through a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, select one if you want to come up with enough view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other crucial issue that you wish to have to think about while buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are reasonably huge and one camera would possibly not be able to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to view all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.