Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Top Dawg TDEAGLEEYE4 EagleEye4: 3 Cam GPS Dash Cam System with 4 Inch LCD, 1 Power Source and Optional 4th Camera
- Protect Yourself & Livelihood, No more “He Said, She said”
- Records up to 4 Viewpoints (1 Cam Front Facing, 1 Cam on Each Mirror Pointing Backwards, with optional 4th cam to record another viewpoint)
- Includes 3 Cams, Can add 4th Cam During Checkout or Add at a Later Time
- HD Cameras, Excellent Night Vision
- Dual SD Card Slot. Main Camera and *optional 4th Camera records videos on one SD card and the 2 outside rear cams record on the other 2nd SD card. All Videos are record simultaneously on both micro-SD cards
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 05:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 09:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the process will also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important guides that can assist you choose the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer might be determined by means of the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is somewhat simple and you can do it by yourself in contrast to whilst putting in the wired one that has to be carried out by means of a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so we can give you sufficient view when reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as if you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential issue that you need to decide upon when purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are slightly large and one digital camera may not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.