Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process will also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial considerations that can assist you select the right backup camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer might be determined by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you'll do it on your own unlike when installing the wired one which needs to be carried out via a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, select one in an effort to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other essential factor that you need to think about whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are reasonably huge and one digicam won't be capable of give a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.