Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Topteng Car Parking Assist Camera, Rear View Back Up Assist Camera, Rear View Backup Camera Parking Camera fits for Ford F-150 2012 2013 2014
- Please confirm the exact model and year of your vehicle before ordering.
- This product is suitable for Ford F-150 2012 2013 2014. What you see in the picture is exactly what you get.
- This item is made of quality material – ABS Plastic , lightweight, anti-rust, colorfast and durable.
- Fine surface processing creates gloss appearance. Own different test machines to design exact accurate parameter for our products.
- Timely after sales service. If you have any questions about this product, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to provide you with better service.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is a tool that is mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important points that will help you select the best backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will probably be determined by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is rather easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the wired one which should be carried out by a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one for you to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other essential issue that you want to decide upon while buying the backup camera. Some cars are quite massive and one digital camera may not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.