Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Topteng Car Parking Assist Camera, Rear View Back Up Assist Camera, Rear View Backup Camera Parking Camera fits for Ford F-150 2012 2013 2014
- Please confirm the exact model and year of your vehicle before ordering.
- This product is suitable for Ford F-150 2012 2013 2014. What you see in the picture is exactly what you get.
- This item is made of quality material – ABS Plastic , lightweight, anti-rust, colorfast and durable.
- Fine surface processing creates gloss appearance. Own different test machines to design exact accurate parameter for our products.
- Timely after sales service. If you have any questions about this product, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to provide you with better service.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is installed on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process may also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few essential guides that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer will be made up by means of the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is quite simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike while installing the hardwired one that needs to be carried out through a technician to ensure that all of the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, select one to be able to come up with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're having a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you wish to have to consider whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. Some cars are rather huge and one digicam would possibly not be capable to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to view the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete rear view.