Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Please confirm the exact model and year of your vehicle before ordering.
- This product is suitable for Honda Accord 2.4 3.5 2016-2017 . What you see in the picture is exactly what you get.
- This item is made of quality material – ABS Plastic , lightweight, anti-rust, colorfast and durable.
- Fine surface processing creates gloss appearance. Own different test machines to design exact accurate parameter for our products.
- Timely after sales service. If you have any questions about this product, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to provide you with better service.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Very easy install , Just Connecting the monitor to cigarette lighter with on/off adapter. Connecting backup camera to reverse lights for reverse use, or connecting to running lights/12v battery for continuous use. This System High Speed observation can be used up to 33ft Vehicle, Reversing or Slow -Speed observation can be applied up to 40ft Vehicles. we recommend you installed it working on Vehicle under 40ft.
- The wireless module was built-in the 5 HD 1080P Monitor. Monitor can be mounted on dash or the monitor mount is removeable to hook anywhere you like. Also the monitor with functions for on/off guide lines.Adjust the Brightness,contrast ect.
- Monitor viewing is high definition color and could overturn the images(rear view/front view/Vertical flip) and compatible verious size of vehicle and customize customer's needs.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 14:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 00:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is installed on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process will also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some crucial guides to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer can be determined by means of the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is relatively easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to while installing the wired one that has to be performed via a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one with the intention to come up with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the camera should be capable of reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you wish to have to think about while purchasing the backup camera. A few vehicles are quite large and one camera may not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.