Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 1A Auto Lifetime Warranty
- Reference Number(s): EL3Z19G490D
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 14:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is fixed on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it shows all that is happening at the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important considerations to help you select the most ideal backup camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution shall be determined by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is rather simple and you'll do it by yourself not like when installing the hardwired one which has to be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that all the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, select one which will give you enough view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial factor that you need to think about whilst buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are moderately massive and one camera would possibly not be capable to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to see all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.