Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Truck Bus Digital Wireless Backup Camera Monitor System Kit, 7 inch DVR Monitor+HD IP69K Waterproof Night Vision Rear View Reverse Camera for Van Trailer 5th Wheel Pickup RV Campers Motor Home Boat
- 10V-32V wide voltage input,support 1/2/4 wireless camera input, easy to switch full screen and split screen,wireless line of sight range up to 984 feet.
- 7″ IPS panel digital monitor,you can see the image clearly at any angle,this monitor built-in recorder,support real time recording and video playback,maximum storage 128GB.
- HD 1080P digital wireless backup camera 130°wide viewing angle,built-in smart IR-CUT filter image color and more realistic,it has far better image resolution, stronger lens and longer transmission distance, which will bring you a whole new driving experience.
- The truck wireless rear view camera’s waterproof level is IP69K rating (highest IP rating) and the vibration rating is 20G, it can work fine in all weather conditions such as pouring rain & violent storms.
- With 18 infra-red lights, the wireless reverse camera will be able to see up to 50ft even in complete darkness! This night vision will be even without any ambient light at all.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 05:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 09:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution can be determined via the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one which should be carried out by means of a technician to make sure that all the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, select one that will give you enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you want to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. A few cars are somewhat huge and one camera would possibly not be capable of provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to cover all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.