Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
TX Wireless Backup Camera for Stream Mirror Dash Cam, Front and Rear Wireless Recording w/ 1080P Digital Signal AHD Reciever, for Truck Car Pickup RVs All Vehicle
- This is what you really want: Mirror Dash cam + WIRELESS backup camera COMBO, Front & Rear Recording Simultaneously. For so many vehicles which can not wire the rear cam cross the license plate to the dash, this wireless set is the real deal.
- It's a FHD Wireless Backup Camera with 10 inch mirror monitor. When wire the rear cam to the reversing light, it will turn on automatically when you Reverse.
- It's also a Dash Cam, if you wire the rear cam to the clearance light and turn the light on. It will auto keep recording BOTH front and rear with both FHD 1080p image quality.
- Easy Installation, No worries about cross the cable from license plate – trunk – rear seat – front seat – front dash. This is WIRELESS DIGITAL SIGNAL. Keep recording like a dash cam? or front record only but with a backup cam? Make a decision and you can install it all in 10 mins. [We suggest connecting the cable with the clearance light. When reversing, you can also light on the mirror screen and show the backup guide line by press the button on the car charger.]
- Rear cam has 160° Fish eye wide angle, which can cover both horizontal and rear bumper. It's large enough for you to view much much more than other dash cam or backup camera.
- Built-in 2.4G Wireless Digital receiver in the car charger, you can buy receiver & rear cam ONLY, to pair with any mirror dash cam which has AHD input port.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be installed on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some very important considerations that will help you choose the right backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will probably be made up through the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is rather simple and you can do it on your own not like whilst putting in the wired one that needs to be performed by a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with a purpose to provide you with enough view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera should be capable of reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you want to consider while purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are reasonably massive and one camera may not be able to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to see the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.