Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Unicam Tailgate Handle Replacement Backup Reverse Camera Rear View Camera Car Camera for Truck Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Years 2007-2013 (Color:Black)
- Fits: Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra Years 2007- 2013;
- Backup Camera: Clear picture performance, removable guideline option, waterproof, good view angle camera;
- Fit aftermarket display: this backup camera comes with all the wiring and connectors to install into your truck aftermarket display;
- Tailgate Handle: Do not destroy the original style, retain the original trunk switch function;
- Warranty: Any missing parts or defective items, contact us and we will send you a new set as replacement.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 13:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 00:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that may be happening at the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process will also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important considerations to help you choose the most ideal backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer shall be made up by the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you can do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the wired one that needs to be performed via a technician to make sure that all the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one that allows you to give you enough view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the camera should be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are rather massive and one digital camera won't be able to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to see all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.