Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
UNITOPSCI Waterproof Car Backup Camera Kit with 7 Inch HD Quad Split Monitor + 18 IR LED Night Vision Front Rear Side View Cameras and 33ft AV Cables, Mirror/Normal Image
- ★7 Inch Color TFT LCD Split Monitor : High resolution, clear image; 4 Channel input; 4 split video displays–4 in 1, 3 in 1, 2 in 1 or full view. You can see 4 directions scenery outside the car, and the image auto switch to AV1 when reversing.
- ★IP67 Waterproof HD Reverse Camera:Based on IP67 Waterproof Level and CMOS Sensor will present superior clear images even at rainy days. While the 18 IR LEDs will give low light compensation,Night visible range to 30 ft, and ensure the vivid images during the night.
- ★Professional Wired Vehicle Back Up Camera System:Included 2 x Side View Camera and Front /Rear View Camera，Rear View Monitor built-in Quad View Control Box. Four cameras can be viewed simultaneously from the Front Rear Side views in one display, defend your driving safety.
- ★Easy to install：Support Voltage Range From DC 9-12V DC Power, perfect for wide variety of large Vehicles, especially suit for pickup/ bus/ truck/RV/ trailer/Van/Camper/motorhome and so on，Monitor with dashboard stand and windshield mount; The wiring provides a more stable signal and much longer life.
- ★Reliable & Friendly Customer Service: 30-day Money-Back; 12-month Replacement; Easy to install, any technical issues please contact us by Amazon Seller Central, we will reply in 24 hours.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while reversing because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure will also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial guides that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer might be determined via the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like whilst putting in the hardwired one that should be performed by a technician to make sure that all the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, choose one as a way to give you enough view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the items which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other essential factor that you wish to have to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are reasonably massive and one camera may not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.