Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Universal Rear Camera Mounting Bracket,Dash Cam Mirror Cam Backup Camera Mount,Only Rearview Camera Holder,Back Up Camera Bracket,Reverse Camera Mount(4Pack)
- ★ Only suitable for rear cameras whose distance of the two screw holes is 0.51 inch (13mm).
- ★ You can adjust the angle of this backup camera mount up or down.
- ★ Generally this rearview camera bracket is suitable for rear view camera coming with the dash cam or mirror cam.
- ★ Please measure the distance of the two screw holes of your backup camera before purchasing.
- ★ The package include 4 × back up camera brackets, 1 × screwdriver.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the process may also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some essential points that will help you choose the most ideal backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution might be determined by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is fairly easy and you can do it on your own unlike when putting in the hardwired one which has to be carried out via a technician to make sure that the entire inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, select one with a view to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam should be capable to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another essential issue that you wish to have to think about when purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are slightly large and one camera would possibly not be capable to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to see the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.