Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Upgraded 2017 Backup Rear View Car Truck Camera & Monitor System, Waterproof, 9″ LCD Display Monitor, Night Vision, Anti Glare, For Truck, RV Trailer, Vans Reverse Parking, DC 12-24V – PLCMTR92
- GREAT FOR LARGE VEHICLES: The Pyle car rear view camera was created to make parking, reserve parking, truck docking, safer for oversized vehicles such as buses, trucks, trailers, semi-trucks, vans, etc.
- WEATHERPROOF SYSTEM: The backup camera system comes in a durable, weatherproof and water-resistant housing. Built-in night vision illumination LEDs and low lux light performance in addition to marine grade IP68 waterproofing make for added safety.
- CAMERA FEATURES: The car backup camera features auto image adjustment, a color CMD image sensor, 580×540 effective pixels, 420 line resolution, and 170-degree lens angle.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: The backup rear camera includes a universally mountable camera, 9-inch LCD display monitor, as well as all necessary cables and wiring.
- MONITOR FEATURES: The backup camera kit features a universal stand, anti-glare sun visor, and a DC reverse 12-24 volt trigger with an auto activation feature.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 05:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 09:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup digicam is a device that may be installed on cars. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential guides to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution can be determined by way of the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is relatively easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like whilst putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed by means of a technician to make sure that all the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one in an effort to give you enough view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam must be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other crucial factor that you need to think about when buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are rather huge and one digital camera may not be capable to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to see all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.