Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
VanTop H609 Dual 1080P Mirror Dash Cam with 10″ IPS Full Touch Screen w/Waterproof Backup Rear View Camera, Night Vision, Parking Monitor, Loop Recording
- Dual 1080P HD Camera – With upgraded chip technology, VanTop H609 mirror dash cam fulfills Ultra HD video resolution up to 1920*[email protected] for both front and rear view camera, presenting remarkable HD images and videos.
- Pro Display, Pro Design – 10″ IPS full touch screen with 1280*320 resolution, make VanTop H609 streaming media dash cam more expressive in vivid color display. Humanized UI interface, designed to do more, more simply.
- Capture it, Record it – Continuously recording, and automatically overwrite the earliest video segment when it reaches full capacity of the memory card. The powerful configuration supports up to 128G memory card (not included), expand storage, more records.
- Even More Powerful – Enhanced night vision makes H609 dashcam a sharp contrast to anyone else. A broad field of view with 170° for the front camera and 160° for rear cam, provide Ultra-Wide view as an excellent parking assistant.
- Safe and Secure – Built-in G-sensor sensing system, VanTop H609 mirror dash camera will lock-up the scene to retain evidence when encountering an impact. And work as an unattended surveillance guard while the vehicle is off. TIPS: The machine will automatically turn off after 5 seconds when cutting off the power supply.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Very easy installation. The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter(lighter adatper provided)/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- IP69 waterproof, color HD license plate camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 5 LED lights.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).Super LED Night Vision view clearly at night.
- Upgraded 4.3 Inch Mirror Streaming Media Screen,anti-glare blue glass,ensure driving safety.The monitor can be used as a mirror when turned off,it can be directly fixed on the original mirror with provided flexible rubber mounting straps.
- 【7" Streaming Media Touch Screen】7" touch screen streaming media mirror cam and AHD tech will display the super crisp real-time traffic condition to you. 1080P front cam and 1080P rear cam with wide angle will record the most clear videos for you to playback on the mirror cam or computer. The cable lengthen of rear camera is 19.68ft.
- 【Dual Dash Cams with Starlight Night Vision】Dual cameras are all with 6 layers of glass and HDR+(up to 79dB dynamic range) will effectively balance the light and dark area for a great video recording. Starlight Tech and F1.4 large apeture will provide you enhanced night vision even in a dark environment.
- 【Reverse Assistance and External GPS】Please connect the rear camera red wire to your reverse light positive lead, so that M1+ mirror cam will display reverse image automatically in any situation when the R gear is engaged. Also, the parking guide line will help you park easily and safety. GPS records accurate speed and location data while driving. GVPlayer is recommended to playback recorded GPS video files(Please contact support for the lastest software version).
- 7" IPS Touch Screen and 1080P FHD Recording: Simultaneous recording in 1080P front view and 480P waterproof rear cam, ensuring you get the best footage all day and night. 7" touch screen provides a wide visual angle which makes it clearer to view video
- Reversing Camera Kit for Safe Parking: Connect the red wire from the rear camera to the reversing light, the image of rear camera will automatically switch over the full view and trigger guide line for safe parking when the R gear engaged
- Parking Monitor and G-Sensor: Triggered by the Parking Monitor, the dash cam will automatically turn on and record when parking. The G-sensor will auto-lock recorded video when detecting collision, which provides powerful evidence in case of dispute
Last update on 2020-08-03 at 06:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-03 at 09:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be mounted on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to move his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential points that can assist you select the most ideal backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution shall be determined through the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is moderately simple and you'll do it by yourself not like whilst putting in the hardwired one that needs to be performed by way of a technician to make sure that all the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one with a view to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera should be able to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other essential issue that you wish to have to think about while buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are moderately massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.