Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
VanTop H610 10″ 2.5K Mirror Dash Cam for Cars with Full Touch Screen, Waterproof Backup Camera Rear View Mirror Camera, Enhanced Night Vision with Sony Starvis Sensor, Parking Assistance
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 160° adjustable front lens and 140° rear lens cover total 300° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony “Starvis” sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light condition. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Loop Recording / G-sensor / Parking Monitor】 Loop Recording allows continuous recording even if the memory card reaches full capacity; G-sensor detects a sudden collision and lock the collision footage; Parking monitor functions as a surveillance camera system while the vehicle is off.
- 【Responsive 10″ IPS Touch Screen】 10'' IPS Anti-glare touch screen with 2.5d Glass, features better color reproduction, displays the real-time traffic on road with no lag. User-friendly interface is easy to operate with fast responsiveness.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 12:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-22 at 23:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few crucial guides that will help you choose the best backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will be determined through the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is rather simple and you can do it on your own not like when installing the wired one which should be carried out by means of a technician to ensure that all the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one on the way to come up with sufficient view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you're looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you want to consider when buying the backup digicam. Some cars are somewhat huge and one digicam won't be capable of supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.