Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 【9.8ft Length Extended】The 9.8ft extension cable is a great solution if you haven’t got enough cable length of rear camera for your truck.
- 【For 4-pin Rear View Camera】Designed exclusively for rear view camera cable with 4-pin. Simple wiring, just plug and play.
- 【Retain Parking Assist Function】The red wire helps retain parking assist function. To use this function, you need to connect the red wire to the positive pole of the reversing light.
- 【Stable Signal Transmission】The inside copper construction contributes to stable signal transmission, which ensures that the rear view camera is well-connected to the dash cam to perform its function.
- 【Compatible Devices】This extension cable works for any backup cameras, dash cam rear view cameras that with 4-pin rear camera cable.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process can also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important points to help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution can be determined by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the wired one which has to be performed by way of a technician to make sure that all of the inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, choose one in order to come up with enough view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you wish to have to decide upon when buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are moderately massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to see the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.