Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
VECLESUS VMW7 HD Wireless Backup Camera Kit for RV, 7” Wide IPS Display, IP69K Waterproof, Infrared Night Vision for RV, Trailer, Class A-C Motorhome, Semi-Truck, Box Truck, Tractor, 5th-Wheel.
- 【Super Long Transmission Distance】The latest lossless and stable HD wireless signal transceiver solution and professional-grade backup camera chips, stable transmission distance up to 328ft(100M).
- 【Superior HD Night Vision&Waterproof】The reversing camera is designed with 18 Infrared lights night vision, highest waterproof rating IP69K, aluminum alloy material shell and outside hanging. It works perfectly at kinds of weathers.
- 【Easy Installation】The monitor can be adsorbed on the windshield with a suction cup bracket and powered by the cigarette lighter on your vehicle, allowing you to disassemble freely at any time to meet your customized installation requirements.Installation guide:https://youtu.be/zcZSzkGXzzs
- 【Wide Range of Application】Best fit for all heavy-duty and long vehicles, such as 5th-wheel RV, semi-truck, class A-C motorhome, long bus, cargo van, box truck, flatbed truck, bucket truck, tractor and school bus, etc.
- 【Professional After-sale Support】Offering 30-day money-back guarantee, 365-day replacement warranty, and lifetime support, if you have any question, please feel free to contact us via [[email protected]], we will give you a satisfactory reply!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Cameras.working on vehicle under 60ft (totally length). Warm Hint : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►The monitor has split screen ability with four way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--, you can add more wireless cameras for the monitor. Also it allows you to monitor two or four cameras with at same time or just monitor one camera. B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camer
- ►The 7 inch display mounts on your dash and gets power with the included cigarette light plug. FHD 1080P high quality resolutions chips. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 05:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 09:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while reversing since it shows all that may be happening on the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process may also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential points that will help you select the best backup digital camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer will probably be decided by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is fairly simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike when installing the wired one that has to be performed by a technician to make certain that the entire internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, choose one so one can come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be able to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the display as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other very important factor that you need to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are reasonably huge and one camera won't be capable of provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole back view.