Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Installing 1 customer-supplied backup camera
- Completing and concealing all wiring
- Testing unit functionality
- Providing use, care, and cleaning instructions
- Estimate does not include wiring or other materials
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the process can also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential guides that can assist you select the best backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be determined through the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is quite easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while putting in the hardwired one that has to be performed by a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one so they can come up with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Subsequently, the digicam must have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial factor that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some cars are rather large and one camera would possibly not be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to view all the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.