Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Vehicle Backup Camera, RAAYOO L008 18.5mm 360 Degree Rotatable Car Multifunction Front/Side/Rear View Camera with Guide Line FILP Image Switcher (L008-18.5MM) (360 Degree Camera)
- Front/Side/Rear View Camera,this camera has 2 thin wire on the camera cable, Green Wire:Mirror/non-Mirror switcher,White Wire:Distance scale Line (Yes/No) Switcher
- Simple and modest design and small size, Perfect suit for every car, like the original camera of your car
- 18.5mm Hole Drill Flush solid metal housing design with 360 degree rotatable lens for best view angel. Stealth mounting on your car.There is a set screw on the housing that you loosen up and turn the camera lens in the direction that you want and then tighten the set screw
- Universal compatibility — Work well with your existing OEM or aftermarket LCD/TFT displays with standard RCA input,used for 12V vehicles like Car,SUV,Truck or Van
- Reliable and friendly customer service,ready to respond within a 24 hour time frame. 1 Year Warranty,30-Day Money Back Guarantee
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be installed on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that may be happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process may also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial points that will help you select the best backup digicam to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer can be decided by the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is somewhat easy and you can do it by yourself not like when installing the hardwired one that should be performed by a technician to be sure that the entire internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with a view to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera should be capable of reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the display as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the items which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other crucial issue that you need to think about whilst buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are somewhat massive and one digital camera won't have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.