Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Vehicle Backup Camera with Monitor Kit,18LED IR Night Vision 4 Pin IP68 Waterproof Reverse Rear Camera + 7″ Car LCD Monitor Parking System 12V-24V With 49ft Extension Cable For Bus Truck Trailer RV Ca
- 12V/24V 4Pin Car Backup Camera and Monitor Kit Parking Assistance System: 7 inch car LCD Monitor + 18 IR LED Night Vision Reverse Camera and 4 Pin 15m Connector Cable. Hard wired version Camera system guarantees safe and clear and stable reversing image. Come with remote controller and Dashboard Bracket
- 15m/49ft 4-Pin Extension cable for Long Bus Truck Trailer RV Van Motorhome Schoolbus Camper Lorry 5th wheel and All other heavy Duty
- IP68 Waterproof Rear Camera with 4 Pin Connector 18 LED IR infrared lights Night Vison view clearly at night HD Mirror image No Grid Lines Rear View Camera and 2.8mm lens (120°horizontal wide view angle )
- 4Pin 7inch TFT LCD monitor high resolution image (800×480 Pixels), full color display and low power consumption, adjustable brightness, contrast and color. Image can be rotated horizontally and vertically for mirror or none mirror viewing with 2 channel video input,V1/V2 button switch,2 connect plug,V2 is remote by Blue wire for reversing use priority
- Monitor will automatically switch for V2 when the reversing gear is selected( Monitor blue cable need to connect for gearbox reversing trigger+)
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 05:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 09:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup digicam is an accessory that may be mounted on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it shows all that is taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the process can be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important guides that will help you select the best backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution will be decided by the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is moderately easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike when putting in the hardwired one that has to be carried out through a technician to make certain that the entire inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one on the way to come up with enough view when reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the camera should be capable of reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the display as if you're looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you want to decide upon when purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are somewhat massive and one digicam may not be capable to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.