Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Vehicle Backup Cameras Monitor kit 4 Pin System 12V/24V,4 x Front Side Rear View Camera + 7″ inch HD Quad Split 4CH Car LCD Monitor for Bus Truck Trailer Caravan Camper RV
- 4Pin connector Car Backup Camera for Motorhome Parking System: 7″ Quad Split 4CH Video LCD Monitor (800×480 Pixels) + 4x Backup Rear View Side View Camera + 4 Pins Connector Cable. Hard wired connection guarantees safe and clear and stable reversing image. Come with remote controller and Dashboard Bracket
- 2x 18 LED IR Night Vison Car HD Color Backup Camera and 2x 12 LED IR side view Camera with 2.8mm(120°horizontal wide view angle ) IP 68 Waterproof with Mirror image Without Grid Lines 12 LED IR side view Camera
- Support all 12v 24v vehicle,and come with 1x 20m/66ft ,1x 10m/33ft ,2x 5m/16ft 4pin Extension cable cable for Long Bus Truck Trailer RV Van Motorhome Schoolbus Camper Lorry and other heavy Duty
- 7 Inch 4 CH Camera Video Quad Split TFT LCD Color Monitor. It has the 4 CH video input And it has the video quad processing function. With the remote controller, it can be set the video CH1, CH2, CH3, CH4 displaying. Full images/2 images/3 images/4 images adjustable
- There is 4x trigger wire to control each video input priority，can be connect for reversing light,turn left light ,turn right light and forward,Four cameras can be viewed simultaneously from the Front Rear Side views in one display, defend your driving safety.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 14:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be installed on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it shows all that may be happening at the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process can also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some very important points to help you choose the right backup camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will probably be decided by way of the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is rather simple and you can do it by yourself not like when installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed by way of a technician to be sure that the entire internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, select one so as to come up with sufficient view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the camera should have the ability to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other essential factor that you need to think about whilst buying the backup digital camera. A few cars are rather huge and one digicam may not be capable to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.