Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Vehicle Backup Cameras Monitor kit 4 Pin System 12V/24V,4X 18 LED IR Night Version CCD Car Reverse Rear View Camera + 9″ inch LCD 4CH Split Monitor for Bus Truck Trailer Caravan Camper RV
- 4Pin connector Car Backup Camera for Motorhome Parking System: 9″ Quad Split 4CH Video LCD Monitor (800×480 Pixels) + 18 IR LED Night Vision Reverse Camera + 4 Pins Connector Cable. Hard wired connection guarantees safe and clear and stable reversing image. Come with remote controller and Dashboard Bracket
- 18 LED IR Night Vison Car HD Color Rearview Camera with 2.8mm(120°horizontal wide view angle ) IP 68 Waterproof with Rear View Mirror image Without Grid Lines
- Support all 12v 24v vehicle,and come with 2x 20m/66ft ,2x 10m/33ft 4pin Extension cable cable for Long Bus Truck Trailer RV Van Motorhome Schoolbus Camper fifth wheel Lorry and other heavy Duty
- 9 Inch 4CH Video Quad Split TFT LCD Color Monitor.The display screen is large and the picture quality is great.It has the 4 CH video input And it has the video quad processing function. it can be set the video CH1, CH2, CH3, CH4 displaying. Full images/2 images/3 images/4 images adjustable, With the remote controller,you can adjust each camera image for mirror or non mirror(If you need the mirror image or none mirror image)
- There is 4x trigger wire to control each video input priority，can be connect for reversing gear trigger+,turn left light+ ,turn right light+ and forward+
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 05:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 09:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that is happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process will also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some very important guides to help you select the best backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer might be determined by the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you'll do it on your own unlike while putting in the wired one which has to be carried out by way of a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one in an effort to give you sufficient view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other very important factor that you want to decide upon whilst buying the backup digital camera. A few cars are relatively large and one digicam won't be capable of give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.