Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Vehicle Backup Cameras Monitor kit 4 Pin System 12V/24V,4X Car Reverse Rear View Camera 18 LED + 7″ inch LCD 4CH Quad Split Monitor for Bus Truck Trailer RV Heavy Duty
- 4 Pin connector Car Backup Camera for Motorhome Parking System: 7″ Quad Split 4CH Video LCD Monitor (800×480 Pixels) + 18 IR LED Night Vision Reverse Camera + 4 Pins Connector Cable. Hard wired connection guarantees safe and clear and stable reversing image. Come with remote controller and Dashboard Bracket
- 18 LED IR Night Vison Car HD Color Rear View Camera with 2.8mm(120°horizontal wide view angle ) IP 68 Waterproof with Mirror image Without Grid Lines
- Support all 12v 24v vehicle,and come with 2x 20m/66ft ,2x 10m/33ft 4pin Extension cable cable for Long Bus Truck Trailer RV Van Motorhome Schoolbus Camper Lorry and other heavy Duty
- 7 Inch 4 CH Camera Video Quad Split TFT LCD Color Monitor. It has the 4 CH video input And it has the video quad processing function. With the remote controller, it can be set the video CH1, CH2, CH3, CH4 displaying. Full images/2 images/3 images/4 images adjustable
- There is 4x trigger wire to control each video input priority，can be connect for reversing light,turn left light ,turn right light and forward,Also can be view 1/2/3/4 Channel video by the monitor at same time
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 05:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 09:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be fastened on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure will also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial points that can assist you choose the right backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will likely be made up through the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is relatively simple and you can do it on your own not like while putting in the wired one which should be performed by a technician to ensure that the entire inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one if you want to come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam must have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the items that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you wish to have to think about whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are quite massive and one camera won't have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.