Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Vehicle License Plate Backup Camera – Car Rear View Reversing Camera,REOTECH Automotive Backing Camera with 110°Perfect View Angle 7 LED Lights Night Vision Waterproof for Trucks/SUV/RV/Pickup/Vans
- 【Vehicle Backup Camera】Support 12V Voltage DC Power, perfect for wide variety of large Vehicles, especially suit for Trucks/RVS/Trailers/Bus//Harvester/Pickup/Motor Home/Van and more. Also it will fit on other normal vehicle models.
- 【Clear Day & Night Vision】This back up camera has 7 high-bright LEDs which will expel darkness and provide maximum visibility for all-day. Meanwhile, the sensor turns the lights on in dusky place and off in well-lit place automatically.
- 【Waterproof HD Reversing Camera】Based on IP65 Waterproof Level will present superior clear images even at rainy and fog days. This car rear view camera is entirely waterproof and will never fog up after a carwash or on a rainy day.
- 【120 Degree Wide Viewing Angle】The 7-LED night vision back up car camera with a wide 120 degree view field, eliminating blind spots once and for all. A 45 degree adjusting angle adds increased visibility, allowing you to adjust the camera to the best position for you.
- 【Easy to install】The rear view camera system is very easy to install, with no drilling necessary: just mount on your license plate and you’re ready to go.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that is taking place at the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure will also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few crucial guides that will help you select the right backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer might be decided by way of the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to while putting in the wired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one to be able to come up with enough view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be capable of reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential factor that you want to decide upon when buying the backup camera. A few cars are moderately massive and one camera may not be capable of provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.