Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Vehicle Tailgate Backup Camera – Compatible with 2013-2015 Ford Explorer – Rearview Reverse Camera – Replaces EB5Z-19G490-A
- 【Compatible With】2013 2014 2015 Ford Explorer
- 【Replace Part Number】EB5Z-19G490-A
- 【High Quality Backup Camera】Engineered to stringent specifications, it makes sure to fit and function the same or even better than the Original part.
- 【Easy Installtion】Plug and Play. Just plug in your existing harness and use it. If your vehicle currently don't have a backup camera system, this camera will not work.
- 【Warranty】For any reason, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly. We offer a 1-year warranty, 100% satisfaction guarantee.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 13:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 00:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is a tool that is mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver while reversing because it shows all that is happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential considerations that will help you select the right backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be decided via the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is relatively easy and you can do it on your own unlike whilst installing the hardwired one which needs to be performed through a technician to be sure that all of the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one that will provide you with sufficient view when reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the items which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other crucial issue that you wish to have to consider when buying the backup camera. Some cars are moderately large and one camera won't be able to give a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire rear view.