Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Videosystem Tailgate Replace Rear View Camera Car Backup Tailgate Handle Camera for Ford 1997-2007 F150 F250 F350 F450 F550,Tailgate Door Handle Replacement Camera(Color: Black)
- Fits: our Car Camera w/Tailgate Handle fit for Ford F150 1997-2003 / F550(1999-2007) / Super Duty F250 F350 F450 1999-2000 / Explorer Sport Trac 2001-2005 / Lobo 2001-2003
- Good Quality Backup Camera: waterproof,wide view angle camera, night vision better performance at night, parking line with “ON/OFF” switch.
- Applicability:this backup camera comes with all the wiring and connectors to install into your truck with aftermarket display.MONITOR OR NAVIGATION UNIT NOT INCLUDED. you may need additional adapter (not included) or interface if needed to connect factory radio.
- High Quality Tailgate Handle: Do not destroy the original car style, retain the original car trunk switch function.
- Bring You Safety Driving: our rear view camera is a good assistance when you do car backing.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Information
A car backup digicam is a tool that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some very important points that will help you select the right backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be decided by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike when installing the wired one which needs to be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that the entire internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one that allows you to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important factor that you want to decide upon when buying the backup camera. A few cars are relatively massive and one digicam may not be capable of give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire rear view.